This is the page where you can find out ALL the information on ALL the different types of parties that we offer! You can also just call us at (518) 444-3276 and we can explain over the phone what would be your best option!
A June Farms Wedding
As a way to ensure that your wedding is a truly special day, we will only host a handful of weddings per year at June Farms. By limiting the number of events, we are able to select the right wedding party for the farm, and can guarantee that the level of service and quality given to your guests, as well as the landscaping of the grounds itself, will be exceptional.
To view our 2020 Wedding Pricing Guide, please click HERE. Please note that there are pricing options for Sunday or weekday weddings.
If interested in having your wedding at June Farms, please send an email inquiry through farm owner, Matt Baumgartner, and he will schedule a farm viewing for you to see the farm.
We also offer complimentary use of June Farms for your engagement photos if you are having your wedding at the farm. If you are having your wedding elsewhere but are interested in the farm for a photoshoot, we charge $275 for a 2 hour appointment on the farm.
Click HERE to see Josh & Christa’s wedding video.[/vc_column_text]
A Party in The Coop!
The Coop is our newest gathering space next to our goats! Have a get-together and play with the goats all at the same time. The Coop is perfect for an intimate gathering.
- Priced for up to 25 guests
- Includes transportation to The Coop
- $2,500 for 3 private hours in The Coop + tax/gratuity/event coordinator fee
- Includes Open Bar Beer/Wine. Add Vodka/Gin/Tequila Bar for $30/person
- Additional caterer required, or June Farms can provide our very popular Wood-fired Pizza Buffet, or signature pot pies.
- $100/person additional guest
A Party in The Lodge.
Looking to have a small party any time of year in our gorgeous, rustic Lodge? One of
- 4-hour private party in The Lodge
- Heavily passed hors d’oeuvres
- Open Bar (beer/wine/soda)
- $2,750 + tax/gratuity/event coordinator fee
- 15 person maximum
- No children allowed.
The “Classic Pony Party” in The Pony Barn!
Our most popular option, The Classic Pony Party is a great choice for a birthday, baby shower, or small event.
Perfect for a mid-size party of 50+ guests, it includes the private rental of our barn, The Pony Barn!
- $3,000 + tax/gratuity/event coordinator fee + a beverage/food package.
- Private use of The Pony Barn for 3 HOURS
- Open Bar beer/wine $25/person. Full Open Bar $30/person.
- Our wood fired pizza buffet for $20/person, otherwise we have a list of amazing caterers for you to choose from!
Kid’s Pizza Party
Looking for a fun, casual way to enjoy a day at the farm and have a great little party? Our Farm Pizza Party is a great option.
It is ideal for a children’s birthday party because the kids love meeting all the animals and playing around in the barns!
- Walking Farm Stroll for up to 25 people/kids.
- Noon-3pm on a Saturday or Sunday.
- Unlimited artisanal brick oven pizza at our Pizza Bar for your party to enjoy.
- The Pony Barn lounge for the adults to have fun in while the kids are on a guided tour of the farm.
- $3,000 +tax/gratuity for 3 hours. Includes private use of The Pony Barn, all you can eat pizza and a farm stroll for up to 25 guests.
- Includes set up and use of the Farm Bounce House.
- Cash Bar
Interested in a party space that feels more like a gorgeous 1930’s cocktail lounge than a gentleman’s farm?
Consider having your next party at The Berlin, our newest cocktail bar and restaurant in the heart of downtown Troy, NY.
This speak-easy style bar can accommodate anywhere from 25-75 guests. Click HERE to visit The Berlin website, or call (518) 300-1984 for more information.
The Berlin is also open to the public Thursdays-Saturdays from 5pm on. Reservations are not necessary, but it is nice to have a table waiting for you when you arrive!
A Bonfire at The Coop!
Have a giant bonfire & s’mores party in TimberTown, complete with a keg of June Farms pilsner!
- Priced for up to 15 guests.
- 8pm-11pm any night of the week.
- Includes transportation to/from The Coop.
- $1,500 + tax/gratuity.
- S’mores included.
Group Hay Rides
- Includes a Guided Farm Tour for your group before the hay ride.
- Open Bar beer/wine included to quench your thirst before the trip.
- Extra blankets included.
- 90 minute experience.
- 8 -12 guests. $75/guest.
- Available all season long!