There are many ways to enjoy visiting June Farms. These include:
- Taking one of Our Daily Walks (children allowed)
- Signing up for a Guided Farm Tour
- Visiting us at The Pony Barn Bar & Restaurant
- Visiting us at The Coop Cocktail Bar
- Renting a Cabin / Airstream Rentals (visit our Cabins section)
- Attending one of our Special Events
- Booking a Private Party or Corporate Event
*** Please note, anyone under the age of 21 is only allowed during one of Our Daily Walks, or a special event such as a festival. June Farms at night is for adults only.
1 . Our Daily Walks
From Memorial Day – Labor Day, we will be opening June Farms during the day for you and your family/friends to enjoy a self-guided walk around the farm. During these walks, you will see a working farm in real time! Although The Pony Barn will not be open, we will have a Snack Bar selling snacks, sandwiches, beers, wine and beverages for kids. are unable to visit on your scheduled day, you are welcome to reschedule your visit free of charge.
To book a walk during May-September, or find out more information, CLICK HERE.
3. The Pony Barn Bar & Restaurant (21 & Over only)
**Check our Events page or our @JuneFarms IG page for upcoming parties! The following information below applies to The Pony Barn during the summer season from Memorial Day to Labor Day. To find out information during the off season, please check our calendar and Events Page.
One of our favorites spots on the farm is a beautiful cocktail lounge we refer to as The Pony Barn.
The Pony Barn is a private event space, but is ALSO open to the public Tuesdays – Saturdays from 4-11pm for cocktails and food!
The following is the schedule from Memorial Day – Labor Day:
- Tuesday – Saturday 4-5 is Happy Hour at June Farms. Drink & food specials.
- Tuesdays: Tuesdays are our Wellness Night at the Farm. Check our Events Page for all of the different wellness classes we offer! Ages 21+ only.
- Tuesday Food Truck Night In addition to Wellness Night, we will be hosting a variety of local Food Trucks throughout the season for you to enjoy! Check our calendar for the Food Truck Schedule. Ages 21+ only.
- Wednesdays: Rotating Chef Night! To check who the rotating chef is, please visit our @JuneFarms Instagram page or our calendar on our Facebook page. Also, on Wednesdays, Matt & Tess bartending (!!!) 4-11pm. Open for adults only 21+.
- Thursdays, Friday & Saturdays: Open 4-11pm.
- Sundays we offer Our Daily Walks from 9-3, and we have a special breakfast menu and brunch cocktails. All ages welcome!
3a. How do you make a reservation for The Pony Barn at June Farms?
For starters, you do not NEED a reservation for The Pony Barn. In fact, we only take table reservations for parties of 8 guests or more. It is also important to note that the admission fee per car does not guarantee you a table. Seating is on a first come first serve basis at The Pony Barn. However, if you have a party of 8 guests or more and would like to reserve a table on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays, please text or call our reservation line at (518) 444-3276. Because of the high number of messages we receive, leaving a message or sending a text does not guarantee your reservation. We will reply back to you when your reservation is confirmed.
3b. What food & drinks do we serve at The Pony Barn?
On site at The Pony Barn is a rustic, wood fired pizza bar serving delicious, farm-to-table artisanal pizzas for you to enjoy while having some cocktails. Yes, gluten free crusts are available :). They are individual pizzas, made from fresh, local ingredients. You can bring your pizza into the bar, or bring your drinks out to the pizza bar and talk to our Chef and staff while they make your pizzas!
We also serve other small plates in addition to our delicious pizza. See our attached menus.
Because The Pony Barn is a bar for adults, we require all guests be 21 years of age or older. Children under the age of 21 are allowed during Our Daily Walks only.
Well behaved, leashed dogs, who will not eat our barn cats or our free range chickens, are allowed on our patio.
3c. What is Parking Admission?
On Tuesdays- Saturdays, we charge a $5 Admission to enter June Farms per car. This fee helps pay for the parking attendants we need on site to help answer your many questions, and it also helps pay for the incredibly high cost of running a heritage breed farm for you to enjoy.
With this parking admission, it includes the opportunity to walk the farm and meet all of our animals.
We do accept credit cards and cash for this parking admission.
The Coop is our newest addition to the farm. We have converted one of our chicken coops into a 15-25 person cocktail bar, perfect for a small private gathering, or the perfect pit stop for a beer or glass of wine while you are walking around the farm.
To rent out The Coop, please visit our Parties section or call Matt at (518) 444-3276.
All of our cabins can be rented directly through June Farms, or you can book through our AirBNB page.
Our Special Events are booked through our Events section on our website. Click HERE to see all of our upcoming events.
7. Book a Private Party or Corporate Retreat
Please visit our Weddings & Parties section on our website for more information on parties.